Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Photography

Photography has always been a passion of mine. As it is for many people. I think it's the only thing I've ever actually been good at, haha. But seeing as art is always a matter of perspective, I could be biased. I love it even if I actually suck! It's always been something I enjoy doing just for myself and I really miss it! I haven't taken photos for what feels like forever so I decided I would post my top favorite photos!


                                    

            



While I am no professional and take pictures for my own enjoyment, I know a few excellent picture takers! Here's a list of friends I know that run their own businesses and would be excellent in case you're needing a photographer or just want to look at some eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment