Sunday, February 8, 2015

Introducing the new logo!!!


Isn't it B-E-A-U-TIFUL? I've got an amazingly talented friend, Dara, who drew it up for me! It's pretty perfect, it has my favorite colors and a whimsical version of my favorite mythical creature. You might think, "Why 'Mermaid'"? "Why not 'Unicorn Missionary' or 'Centaur Missionary'"? Well because those sound stupid and "Mermaid Missionary" sounds pretty! I also love the sea, so it's perfect! It'll be great having a logo that people can recognize as mine. I'll also use it to refer my supporters to the blog for missions updates. 
This is going to be a short post, but I thought I would display some of my favorite pieces of Dara's available on her Society6 account here



 I love world maps and i LOVE the colors in this one!


 This is just so dainty and pretty and really does make me so happy!


I hope i get to ride in a hot air balloon one day! And I love those clouds.


If your a Harry Potter fan (which Dara is!) then you'll love this one!


 You can get these and many more images created by Dara printed on phone cases, pillow cases, computer cases, shirts, on canvas, etc! Click on any of the photos to bring you directly to where you can buy a print.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I totally put your logo on my blog, I hope that is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Let me know when you've got one and I'll put it on mine as well. :)

      Delete