Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mermaid Grave Finds

So a couple of days ago my best friend Bree and I decided we wanted to collaborate our two blogs together, just for fun! We both decided since we love going to flea markets and garage sales and such we would take pictures of all the interesting things we find! Her blog is Take This to Your Grave, ergo combining our blog names created "Mermaid Grave Finds"! WOOHOO! We decided to go to the Whitehouse Indoor Flea Market on the cutest day to convey our love for our friendship, valentines day! LOL. We almost spent the day taking pictures in the public library, but I guess spending V day in the Library was just too cliche for us. We will have to convey our love for books another way I suppose. 


How cute is this front porch?! I'm definitely getting the valentines vibe! 


This statue reminded me of my favorite childhood game show, "Legends of the Hidden Temple"!
I have no particular fondness to skate shoes but I just really like this photo.


Here's Bree with our shared one true love in life, books! haha


This photo reminds me of a page in an "I Spy" book!


Okay, IDK what my deal is with photos of creepy dolls! I don't want them around me, but I really like photos of them. haha. This doll is pretty darn creepy with the holes in her head. And I LOVE this photo of the glassware. 


Here's another doll (or just the head)! But I also love the vintage photo and the buterfly pic!


She looks sad! Maybe that's why I like the photo.


Bathroom pic! haha


If there is anything worse than creepy dolls, it's creepy doll clowns! I like collecting some weird things, but I just could not have dolls up in my room. Maybe I can start a wall of framed doll photos!?


 Bree and I had been wanting to make tie dye shirts for a while, so we finally did it and decided to wear them on our mini trip!


What did I buy? A $2 map of the USA! 
Thanks so much for looking! Hope you had a great V Day and happy thrifting! 
You can find bree's post here, Mermaid Grave Finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment